Looking for our Softphone?
SquareTalk Softphone allows to do high-quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via SIP protocol.
- Small footprint
- Functionality - voice; video H.264 and H.263+, VP8; SIMPLE messaging (RFC 3428) and presence (RFC 3903, 6665); DTMF In-band, RCF2833, SIP-INFO.
- Compatibility - conform to SIP standards
- Voice quality - supports best voice codecs: Opus@24kHz, G.711 A-law (PCMA), G.711 u-law (PCMU), G.722@16kHz, G.723@8kHz, G.729@8kHz, iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, AMR@8kHz, AMR-WB@16kHz, Speex@8,16,32kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz and Linear PCM@44kHz, including stereo.
- WebRTC echo cancellation algorithm and voice activity detection
- Privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- Portability - has no additional dependencies and stores setting in ini file
- Multi-language and RTL support, localization for Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian (микросип), Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
Please download our SquareTalk Softphone
If you still experience any issues please contact our support.